SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Rapid Test (covid igg igm test kits)
A rapid test for the qualitative detection of antigens to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in human throat and nasal secretions. For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
A.Get result within 10-15 minutes.
C.Easy to operate, Suitable for any scene, no professional, no tedious operation
D.Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
E.Little specimens, only 5 μL of serum/plasma or 10 μL of whole blood specimens
1) Foil pouches, with test cassettes and disposable droppers
2) Assay buffer
3) Package insert Materials
Required But Not Provided
1) Specimen collection container
3) Centrifuge (for plasma only)
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS Clinical Sensitivity, Specificity and Accuracy C 19 IgG/IgM part The C 19 IgG/IgM part has been evaluated with specimens obtained from a population of symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. Results were confirmed by PCR.
C 19 Rapid Test Device
Allow the test device, specimen, buffer, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the test device on a clean and horizontal surface. For Serum or Plasma Specimens: Hold the dropper vertically, draw the specimen up to the Fill Line (approximately 10 μL), and transfer the specimen to the specimen well (S) of the test device, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 90 µL) and start the timer. See illustration below. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S). For Whole Blood (Venipuncture/Fingerstick) Specimens: To use a dropper: Hold the dropper vertically, draw the specimen 0.5-1 cm above the Fill Line, and transfer 1 drop of whole blood (approximately 10 µL) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 90 uL) and start the timer. See illustration below. To use a micropipette: Pipet and dispense 10 µL of whole blood to the specimen well (S) of the test device, then add 3 drops of buffer (approximately 90 µL) and start the timer. See illustration below:
Hangzhou Immuno Biotech Co., LTD., organized in 2014, is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the research and development, service, sales, agency and integration of immunological reagent products.We have a strong r & D team, both experienced scholars, and not lack of active and agile young talent, they are our product quality assurance.Based on technology research and development and product innovation, through continuous technical investment, the R&D team has successfully developed a number of products widely praised by the market and customers.The company attaches great importance to technical cooperation. Through the cooperation with universities, research institutes, technical teams and other objects, we continuously expands and enriches our product line, hoping to provide our partners with high-quality and reliable raw materials for antigens and antibodies and test paper products.
Factory price, reasonable and competitive
OEM/ODM service, Not only packaging and brand customization, we have our own laboratory and R&D team, which can develop and customize proprietary products for customers
Timly and quickly feedback, anytime and anywhere for customer service.
Provide professional training and quality samples to help customers develop the market
Flexible trading methods to meet customer and business needs
Question 1: Can I get samples before play batch order?
A: Qulaified sample is available, details please contact with our sales.
Question 2: How about the quality?
A: We already get CE, and also on the white list of Chinese goverment, furthermore, you can find our test result result on the wesite of German Ministry of Health
Question 3: Do you factory or trading company
A: We are factory, all product we supply is R&D and produce by ourself.
Question 4: How can I pay?
A: You can pay USD, EURO & RMB via T/T, PayPal or Western Union.
Question 5: Which certificate you have: