- Bring all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Using the disposable dropper, place 2 drops of serum or plasma into sample hole “S” of the test device. Immediately place 1drop of assay buffer into the sample hole.
- Interpret the result in 10-15 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): The presence of both “C” line and zone “T” line, no matter T line is clear or vague.
- Negative (-): Only clear C line appear. No T line.
- Invalid: No colored line appears in C zone. No matter if T line appears.