REAGENTS AND MATERIALS
- Test devices
- Disposable droppers
- Assay buffer (0.3mL each bottle, X10)
- Products Manual
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Place 3 drops (or 150μL) of serum specimen into one assay buffer bottle and mix them.
- Drop 3 drops of the diluted specimen into the sample hole “S” of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 10 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
Canine Parvo And Distemper Virus Antibody Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All result should be considered with other clinical information available with veterinarian.