- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Collect 20μL of the prepared specimen into a vial of assay buffer and mix well. Then drop 3 drops (approx. 120μL) of the diluted sample into the sample hole “S” of the test card.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): The presence of both “C” line and zone “T” line, no matter T line is clear or vague.
- Negative (-): Only clear C line appear. No T line.
- Invalid: No colored line appears in C zone. No matter if T line appears.
The Lyme Disease Diagnosis Antibody Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All result should be considered with other clinical information available with veterinarian. It is suggested to apply a further confirmative method such as RT-PCR or microscopy when positive result was observed.