REAGENTS AND MATERIALS
- Test devices, with disposable droppers
- Assay buffer
- Cotton swabs
- Collect dog’s fresh feces or vomit with the cotton swab from dog’s anus or from the ground.
- Insert the swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitates it to get efficient sample extraction.
- Take out the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the treated sample extraction from the assay buffer tube and place 3 drops into the sample hole “S” of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): The presence of both “C” line and zone “T” line, no matter T line is clear or vague.
- Negative (-): Only clear C line appear. No T line.
- Invalid: No colored line appears in C zone. No matter if T line appears.