Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
- All specimens are of potential infection. It must be strictly treated according to the rules and regulations by local states.
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All result should be considered with other clinical information available with veterinarian. It is suggested to apply a further confirmative method such as RT-PCR when positive result was observed.