The Canine Distemper-Adeno-Influenza Virus Antigen Combo Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative distinguish diagnosis of canine Distemper virus antigen (CDV Ag), canine Adeno virus antigen (CAV Ag) and canine Influenza virus antigen (CIV Ag) in secretions from dog’s eyes, nasal cavities, and anus specimen.
Assay Time: 5-10 minutes
The CDV-CAV-CIV Ag Combo Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window for the observation of assay running and result reading. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and a C (control) zone before running the assay. When the treated sample was applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow through the surface of the test strip and react with the pre-coated monoclonal antibodies. If there is targeted antigen in the specimen, a visible T line will appear. The C line should always appear after a sample is applied, which indicates a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of CDV, CAV and CIV antigen in the specimen.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
- All specimens are of potential infection. It must be strictly treated according to the rules and regulations by local states.