Three antibody detection cards are mainly used for the rapid detection of three septic infectious diseases caused by tick bites, namely, Anaplasma (ANA), Lyme Disease (LYM) and Ehrlichia (EHR).This product rapidly detects the antibodies of the three insect-borne diseases mentioned above by immunochromatography on the blood samples of dogs.
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Collect 20μL of the prepared specimen into a vial of assay buffer and mix well. Then drop 3 drops (approx. 120μL) of the diluted sample into the sample hole “S” of the test card.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): The presence of both “C” line and zone “T” line, no matter T line is clear or vague.
- Negative (-): Only clear C line appear. No T line.
- Invalid: No colored line appears in C zone. No matter if T line appears.