Canine distemper test paper can quickly, accurately and simply detect CDV antigens in dog eye secretions or conjunctiva, nasal mucus, saliva, genitals and anus (feces) and serum. It requires a small amount of test body, short time (only 20 minutes), and easy to understand.
Eye secretions or antigens in conjunctiva, nose, saliva, genitals and anus (feces)
CDV antigen in serum
Collection and storage of objects to be picked: Plasma, serum, eyeball secretions and nasal mucus are used as objects to be collected, and 100ul of objects are required. The test object can be stored for 7 days at 2-8 degrees. If the test substance is stored for a long time, the serum or plasma should be separated and stored at -20 degrees. When performing the test, it should be fully placed in a room temperature environment so that the temperature of the test object is consistent with the room temperature before performing the test.
Detection method: Take the kit out of the bag and place it in a horizontal place at room temperature for 10 minutes. The reaction plate is placed in a humid environment, which may cause the drop concentration and stability of the antibody to decrease, so it should be opened and extracted before use. Open the silver foil paper, place the tool on a flat ground, and record relevant information about the affected animal on the tool. If the test object is serum or plasma, use a dropper to drop 2-3 drops (100ul) on the test object. If it is eye discharge (tears) or nasal mucus, use a cotton swab for sampling to collect the test object and dilute it in the dilution buffer, and then drop 2-3 drops on the test object compartment. After 5-10 minutes, judge the test result. After placing the test object, wait for the test object to completely diffuse on the reaction plate, and judge within 10 minutes, and the reaction after 10 minutes is considered negative.
Negative result: In the result window, when only "C line" is displayed, it means the CDV antigen is negative, indicating that the dog does not have canine distemper.
Positive result: In the result window, when "C line" and "T line" are displayed at the same time, it means that the CDV antigen is positive, indicating that the dog has been infected with canine distemper virus.
Invalid result: When "C line" is not displayed or neither "C line" nor "T line" is displayed, the test result is invalid.
The reason for this phenomenon may be improper use or the product itself has failed and needs to be tested again.
Judge negative and positive according to the results of the test line and the control line.
"T line"---result judgment line (confirm whether the sample contains CDV antigen).
"C line" --- detection control line (confirm whether the sample is normally expanded in the kit).
CDV---English abbreviation for Canine Distemper Virus.
Negative: Only when the control line (C) is red or purple. This condition means that there is no canine distemper virus.
Positive: Only when the test line (T) and the control line (C) are both red or purple. This situation means that you have been infected with canine distemper virus.
Precautions for use
1. Use in strict accordance with the method specified in the kit.
2. This test paper is only used for CDV antigen detection.
3. When the judgment result is negative, it is not certain that there is no CDV antigen. If necessary, other methods can be used to confirm.
4. In order to improve the accuracy, it is recommended to use multiple sampling and mixed samples.
5. All samples must be treated as potentially infectious.
6. The results of the kit are only for doctors' reference. The diagnosis result is determined by the doctor combined with clinical symptoms.
7. After the kit is taken out from the refrigerator, it should be used after the temperature returns to room temperature. And use it as soon as possible after opening.
8. The sample after sampling should be used as soon as possible.
9. Do not use the used kit.
10. When storing, please be careful not to put it where children can reach.
11. The kit is suitable for storage at 2-8 degrees (refrigerated storage). Do not freeze, and do not place the kit in direct sunlight or high temperature places.