These include the following steps:
1) Computer screening of antigen table;
2) The preparation of antigens;
3) Serum collection;
4) The establishment of indirect ELISA method;
5) Sensitivity and specificity verification of indirect ELISA methods;
6) The stability verification of the kit; 7) Clinical testing of slaughterhouses. The method is simple, fast, highly sensitive, specific, stable and repeatable. The kit produced by the present invention can effectively detect hepatitis E virus infected with pigs, suitable for the detection of large quantities of disease samples, can be used for the rapid diagnosis of hepatitis E in pigs, and prevent and control the prevalence of hepatitis E virus in pigs and block the spread of hepatitis E virus from pigs to humans.