The Furaltadone Elisa Kit is an indirect method competitive enzyme-linked immunoassay for the quantitative detects the presence of Furaltadone residue in samples of aquatic products, tissues (pork, beef, lamb, chicken, etc.) and egg.
Incubation Time: 30min + 15min
Assay Time Requirement: Less than 2 hours
Detection Range: 0.05-4.05ppb
Read the product insert carefully before running the assay. Bring the test kit, reagents, and specimen to room temperature (1 hour at 20-25°C) prior to testing. Predispose a duplicate for each calibrator point and a duplicate for each sample.
- Place 50µL of each calibrator and 50µL of each sample into the marked calibrator and sample wells respectively.
- Place 50µL of Enzyme-linked HRP conjugate solution and 50µL of antibody solution into each well in order.
- Mix gently by rocking the plate manually. Cover the plate and incubate the microwells for 30 minutes at room temperature (20-25°C).
- Pour the liquid out of the wells and tap the microwells holder upside down against absorbent laboratory paper to ensure complete liquid removal.
- Fill completely all the wells with washing buffer (approx. 300µL/well); repeat the washing step 5 times. After the last washing step, tap the microwells holder upside down against absorbent paper to ensure complete liquid removal.
- Add 50µL of substrate A solution and 50µL of substrate B solution into each well in order. Tap the microwells holder to make them mix thoroughly.
- Cover the plate and incubate for 15 minutes at room temperature (20-25°C).
- Add 50µL of stopping solution into each well. Mix gently by rocking the plate manually.
Read the absorbance at 450nm filter with a Microplate reader in 5 minutes.